Friday 22 April 2011

Friday? ♥

Ok...
I have not online for a LONG LONG LONG time 
and I see Spring , Summer and Autumn ' s post...
Summer : Hey ! I didn't STOLE your first post ! xD

Actually I'm a good girl who sleep at 930pm every night.
But now
You can see it
I haven SLEEP !!!!!!!!
It's 11:11 PM !!!!!
Waka ! ♥

And I'm a bit exited la...
Because I'm going to drama competition this SUNDAY !
PRO right ~ ♥
I know that~♥
And Ochestra is having a meeting for those Camp AJK tomorrow(hehe,I'm also Ochestra members~)
So......
HORRIBLE...
Is a SHOOTING meeting I think....
Autumn told me....

Ok♥
Busy now ~
Doing something important ♥
Good Night ! ♥


Lots Of Love ♥

Winter ♥

1 comment:

  1. Autumn here to explain what is shooting meeting.
    Shooting meeting : It's a meeting to scold someone/the whole AJK after doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete