Friday 15 April 2011

....MoOdY....

Hmmm......
I felt like I'm a bit moody today...
Caz of somethings....
that bares in my mind.....
I was just wondering....
Whether who is the wrong one....
Kinda sad but.....
I know that I did nothing wrong.....
But still...
"YOU" can't say something like that to us.....
"YOU" can't judge anything from people's outside....
"YOU" simply just can't force people to do something "THEY" don't like....
Just PLEASE.....
Change yourself....
I'm sick and tired of keep calling you to change.....
It's just....
Things are about to change when you just change it a little bit....

Feeling moody here....
The atmosphere at here is quite moody though....
But still....
Ya know how I "cure" myself?
I eat or drink sweet things~
Such as:
CHOCOLATES~!!
SOFT DRINK~!!
These kind of "things" will brighten my life up~!!
TeeHee =]

I was just hoping that you will change....
PLEASE....
If you've changed...
everything will be perfect~!!
TRUST me...

ANYWAY....
It's your choice to change it or not....
Not my choice....
Well...
I showed my feelings today....
Stay Tuned for more exciting POSTS~!!
Nighty night~!!♥
~Spring~

No comments:

Post a Comment