Saturday 16 April 2011

Fun but Tired Day :)

Hey guys~
I had a very nice day today.

For the past few days,
I was getting very stressed up.
There's just so much going on,
I can't keep up with the pace,
I mean,
I'm only 14,
and I need to be mature like I'm 16?
I'll try my best,
but maybe not the best result will come out.

But anyway,
let's not talk about that here.
As the title says,
I had a very nice day.

This morning I had 2 meetings to attend,
both are for Chinese Orchestra. (Yes, I'm in chinese orchestra club. :)
The first is for the coming concert,
committees had the meetting.
After that it's the orchestra club's committee meetting.
Wasn't really in the best state for meettings,
was so tired. >.<

After that I went to practice my belove pipa,
practiced for about half an hour more,
it's lunch time.
So me and my belove friends, (Wen Xin, Ching Hui.....)
went to have lunch.
After having lunch we went back to practice. :)

So at 1.30p.m.
The activity started,
first we gathered and gave out the newest information.
Than we have practice for the coming performance on Monday,
it's for the farewell of our school teacher.
So it's fun,
really,
it's fun.
It's been a long time since I have so much fun in ensemble,
really enjoyed it. ^^

There's still a lot of things to say,
but it seems like I have already typed a lot.
And anyway,
after that my energy kind of drained off,
wasn't that energetic anymore. >.<

So for conclusion,
I really did had a fun day.
At least I get to play and forget about everything else for that moment,
it's nice to relax. :) 

Autumn :)
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=148784445184040
(Go check out this link, it's the coming concert I mentioned. ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment