Saturday 30 July 2011

Summer = Sun XD

At 26 of  July, our school, SMKTC had held an annual Sports Day event. I, Summer, had to attend, because I have to march. And, I had participate in some events. Okay just one, the 4x100m event. Spring had also participated in that event. 


It was a pretty hot day, plus I have to march under the sun. But, it was nothing to me. I'm Summer, I'm practically the sun. (Honestly, I felt quite cold. I mean it.) Marching under the hot sun (not so hot to me) was like making a snow angel in the snow for Winter. It was quite fun, I don't understand why anyone would faint under this sunny paradise? 


Alas, I can only enjoy this paradise myself. I love the sun, 'cause the sun is me, so I love myself. 


You know what? I'm talking (typing) like an Englishman. Or maybe, an English girl? Why am I talking (typing) nonsense? Guess I was too BORED. X)


SUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment