Tuesday 6 December 2011

Summer's Holiday

My holiday? BORING of course... >< Nothing to do... Just chillin' at home... Watching TV, going on Facebook and well, you get the idea... I need to be outdoors! Where the sun is! Which is what I am! SUMMER! I know, I know it's supposed to be winter season right now but too bad, Malaysia doesn't have winter! It's mostly summer all year long... HOT~ So anyways I made a little e-scrapbook for Winter for Christmas... Unfortunately, I'm not using my computer right now so I can't post it... You'll just have to wait! HA! xD It's pictures of me, Summer and Winter! Cuz we had been best friends since we bullied that guy during a Kenanga meeting last year... Forgot his name, a guy from Winter's school I think... >< I hope she likes it x) If you're wondering what am I doing away from my computer... Well, I am at my old babysitter's house right now! I know I'm too old for a babysitter, I'm just here to visit her and her family... x) She had cared for me since I was born... Really... Until the day I moved... 


Anyways, Merry Christmas! I have nothing else to tell you... XP


SUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment