Monday 10 October 2011

Exan Fever~

Hey guys~
You might know that we are having holidays now right?
But our exam starts on the day school starts.
Which is on Wednesday.
Now let me show what us Seasons are doing during the holidays. :)



This is what Spring's up to for the whole holiday.
Been going to tuition every single day.


Summer's totally relax about the exam.
I think she hasn't reavise anything yet. O.o



And this is what's happenning to me.
I've been studying in front of the com for the whole week of  the holiday. ><"

See full size image













And Winter will go crazy soon if she continues to study at this kind of rate. >.<

So that's how us Seasons's going on.
1 more day till final exam comes.
All the Best for those who are having exam.
Good Luck and work hard. ^^

1 comment:

  1. True~ Who cares about exams? (Okay you guys do) That doesn't look anything like me though.... >< SUMMER

    ReplyDelete